Thursday, November 24, 2005

like pedro said, it is all about skills

a friend came to me with a hard question about a tough situation today. perhaps because i was the first person they could ahold of or because it was convenient, but whatever the reason i felt really good that they felt comfortable enough to tell me about it knowing that i would not be judgemental and would provide whatever information i had. which is exactly what i did.

perhaps what i was most proud of at the end of the conversation was that i have faith that this person has all the skills necessary to find their way through the dilemma and that i am lucky enough to have so many people in my life who are so capable and yet are willing to say that sometimes they don't have a clue.

i feel the same way everyday.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Thank you. I am so glad that you are my friend.