- i just wrote an email that began Dear Jesus...
- my future was planned by a taxi driver last night, it included meeting his parents in their village, visiting an orphanage in his hometown, marrying him in a church wedding, having 2 children (a boy and a girl), moving to canada, and coming back to kenya to visit his family. i don't think he was kidding
- i almost poisoned someone with the spiceness of the meal i cooked last night. who knew those little dried chillis had such a bite!
- everytime i cook with chillis, i manage to put my finger in my eye or my nose afterwards
- i gave a young kenyan girl her first raspberry this morning, she liked it. who wouldn't? they are my second favourite berry
- i received a gift from a woman i don't know in india, some sort of dessert made out of carrots
Friday, January 05, 2007
brevity is the soul of wit