Thursday, May 21, 2009

things i have learned recently

  • nest shopping is FUN (although i suspect it will get stressful when decisions must be made)
  • when i don't run, i really miss it (and it's only been 5 days)
  • dairy queen blizzards continue to rot my insides (that was just a confirmation)
  • eharmonising is FUN
  • if you back into a parking stall at the calgary transit stations, the park plus ticketing system can't get you
  • my sister gave me a day at the spa for my birthday and i had forgotten until i tidied my room and found the card, she's the best!
  • all my years of defending canada as not being as cold as people assume it is was all for naught as it is bloody cold and i am sick of having to brings scarves with me to cut the chill
  • i didn't love the book Mister Pip by Lloyd Jones, i felt it was rather sad and i am not sure if that was my own mood reflecting on the story or the story reflecting on my mood
  • opi's nail envy really works. pricey, but effective at strengthening your nails and preventing them from cracking or breaking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

regarding ct stalls and backing in, yes they can they get out of the vehicle an use a handheld scanner. just thought i would share.

lu said...

very good to know. i guess you can't believe everything you hear on the news. and i'd better stop spreading propaganda!