Monday, March 08, 2010

friends in cold places

so as not to alarm anyone with the utter melancholic feel of my previous entry, i wanted to post something that will certainly make you (and me) smile.

my friend with amazing knitting talents (and the brains behing the blog Yarn is My Metier) has knit a pair of charcoal legwarmers at my humble request and, much to my delight and surprise, also tacked on a little surprise of fingerless gloves, which are going to be just perfect for my new photography habit!

i implore you to view my gorgeous new legwarmers that are on their way up to canada right this very moment and lovely matching mitts (yippee!).  aren't they spectacular?  and handmade!  and fantastic!

i feel very privileged and honoured to wear such lovely creations and i will surely model them for the world wide web as soon as they arrive.

yay.

2 comments:

Kels said...

super jealous! those look so great you will be running 25km in no time ;)

La Cabeza Grande said...

You are too kind, Lu. It was my pleasure. Just wish I could've delivered them in person. :o)