i recently went to see a psychic. or maybe she calls herself a medium. or a spiritual counsellor. but whatever she calls herself, it was rather interesting...
a brief synopsis of what she suspects is in my future:
- i will be married in a few years and i am walking towards this, even if it doesn’t feel like it at the moment
- i will have two job opportunities that are incredibly interesting and great fits for me fall into my lap in about 8 months’ time
- these jobs will take me to the eastern part of canada, either toronto or ottawa and will be in the area of law, lobbying, politics, or government
- i will eventually do a phd, but not until sometime in my 30’s and not until after i finish the internal debate between a phd or going to law school
- my anxiety will also even itself out in my mid 30’s and this will have a lot to do with the person i marry and how steady and dependable he apparently will be
- my new nest will be tonnes of fun for me and my door will constantly revolve with all the entertaining i will do, but ultimately, i will love the silence of living alone
- my job right now pays the bills and that is about all, which is fine and necessary for this stage in my life
- no matter what job i do, i will stand in front of people and deliver information and presentations, eventually leading to a career as a professor and a consultant for international organisations
- i have been in transition for over a year and i am preparing for the next big change, even though i do not realise it
it looks like everything is coming up roses. or whatever that saying is!