so far, this week:
- i am rather busy!
- i got my first paid job to write something. i am a paid writer!
- i've been given more responsibility at my day job, which means that the economic downturn can kiss my arse (until, of course, someone decides to come and take over my company and they get rid of all the consultants)
- i received positive feedback on the meeting that i facilitated on tuesday for my Other Job and the hot cop was sitting right across from me, giving me a a pleasant view the entire hour and a half
- when one date had to reschedule, i went on another of pints and dog walks with a different gentleman suitor, it was swell
- another job posting for a short term consultancy in east timor was sent to me and i will apply, just in cases
- my congested head is improving with each passing day
- i learned that ojala in spanish is derived from insha'allah in arabic, which makes sense because you can't translate it into english. in arabic it means 'if god wills it' and it more or less is used in the same way in spanish
- i booked a sisters' food and wine getaway in banff