Tuesday, March 17, 2009

now this is serious panic

enough of that serious stuff about foreign aid, cida critics, and preventing hiv transmission in africa.

and on to some much more dire news... the gap is reducing its price adjustment period from 14 to 7 days effective april 1st! this economic downturn is now starting to impede my shopping habit and that is no good, no good at all.

other bad news, i seem to have lost a pair of boots. i am sure they are somewhere in the disastrous mess that i am living in right now, but i really wanted to wear them today and they were no where to be found.

i am also a bit concerned about my swollen pointer finger on my right hand. it always feels like it has to crack and it usually does, but the stiffness and swollenness is alarming. has anyone heard of this before? does it mean i have arthritis and must have my finger amputated? or maybe just a little ice will help it? do i make an appointment with my doctor? with a chiropractor?

4 comments:

S said...

Ok, see this is why I'm so glad I found your blog. I, too, find myself living in a disastrous mess right now and I don't know where my favorite black high-heeled summer sandals.

lu said...

it is funny, i am a hyper organised person but a) my room is always a mess and b) i tend to be late for everything.

Anonymous said...

and c) it drives my mom CRAZY!

lu said...

ma, you are not fooling anyone by posting anonymously!