Monday, May 15, 2006

noodles and ginger ale

i am sick. i think it is the flu. but i am also home, so i can relax on the couch and eat chicken noodle soup that i didn't have to make.

it is really too bad, because the weather has been fantastic and before today i had already managed to get my fourth sunburn of the season. (i know, i know, i will wear sunscreen next time - with all this global warming, people like me will turn into one big malignant freckle)

i just watched oprah, it was one of those ones where so many good things happen and it makes you cry. but the good kind of cry. well, i suppose there is really no bad kind of cry.

back to the couch for me...

3 comments:

kristen said...

feel better soon...

Joy said...

Isn't it great when you have people to take care of you? I know I was lucky enough to be home last time I was sick as well. I hope you feel better soon, and make sure you protect yourself from the sun.. it seems that hole in the ozone is roaming ;)

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»