Thursday, April 06, 2006

universal standoff

i went against my policy of not eating anything from mcdonald's yesterday. well i tried, but it was an unsuccessful mission. i wanted to have a mini egg mcflurry because there are no dairy queens to provide me with the occassional blizzard AND mini eggs in ice cream? i had to try it! but they were out of ice cream so i think the universe was trying to tell me something.

my flatmate lent me her tv while she is away for easter and today i was watching a new epidsode of er for the first time in months and i was quite enjoying my mindless entertainment when the fire alarm went off! i quickly threw on a hoody to keep dry and attempt to conceal the fact that i was still in my pyjamas sans bra and grabbed my nalgene (because i felt that water was the one necessity whilst standing in the rain in my pyjamas) and exchanged my slippers for runners and headed out. i got back in time to see the very end of the episode, believing the universe was now really trying to tell me something!

if only i could figure out what it is.

3 comments:

Joy said...

It is telling you that Grey's Anatomy is better! hehe. I love that show. Do you even get it there? Since you went back in after the alarm I am going to assume everything was okay.. stay safe lass!

Anonymous said...

I must agree that it was telling you Grey's Anatomy is better. Obviously when you watched it later nothing happened. But seriously, where has ER gone? It's just not the show is once was, I think after Carter left with a mediorce good-bye, I lost interest.

lu said...

but what about abbey and luka?? don't you feel the love?