- an MP was murdered outside his house
- 4 people were 'hacked to death' in kibera
- kofi has said that it will take kenya at least a year to get back on track and only if the political aspect is sorted in the next 4 weeks
- a boy who was invovled in the eldoret church arson that resulted in the deaths of at least 30 people was on the BBC this morning said that any kikuyus returning to eldoret will be killed
- a kalenjin elder on the radio said that he will instruct his people to resist the rule of a single group
- the front page of one of nairobi's dailies read, 'un poised to evacuate'
- staff at work was instructed not to leave the city and to stock up on essentials, including cash and food
but i must say that after yesterday's chaos, things seem to be normal today. but that is what the entire past month has been about - the normalcy of chaos.
and i am still entirely and completely safe.