Monday, February 19, 2007

keeping fit and having fun

  • 'Loving one's self is a delicate balance. You have to slowly relearn how to speak to yourself. You have to change your language. Try to balance one bad thought with two good ones. If you think you can't, you won't. If you think you can, you might. If you know you can, you will.' - Jann Arden
  • the self talk will be the death of me if i let it
  • i saw in the calgary herald online that ParticipACTION's back! i wonder if hal johnson and joanne macleod will host Body Break again.
  • i have decided to give up chocolate for lent. yowsa.
  • a package of mini eggs arrived in the mail today from canada and i think the phrase goes 'happier than a pig in shit' - what luck that these tiny balls of happiness arrived the day before i am to give up chocolate for 40 days!
  • sometimes the universe works things out perfectly
  • i can already feel the sore on my tongue developing and i love it - so crunchy and so creamy at the same time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh...if they aren't the ones i sent, there will be a torturous package that arrives AFTER you've given up the chocolate.
i've been considering trying my hand at giving up coffee again...we'll see how I feel about it tonight :)

Joy said...

I guess its just lucky that I also didn't send some. I was about to! I should give up something for lent as well. Seeing as I "am" Catholic. hehe.