Wednesday, March 01, 2006

march 1st - best friends day

a good friend of mine has declared march 1st best friend's day, http://www.canadianinalaska.blogspot.com/ and i just wanted to send out a happy best friends day to all the people who have been a good friend to me who might just be reading this right now. i've needed you all at some point and i hope that i have been there for you in much the same way. the best part is knowing that you are here with me in all of the wonderful lessons you've helped me learn, all the memories we have made together, and all the inspiration that you given to me and others. you are all pretty fantastic and i hope you know how important you are to me. you rock! and thank you for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Best Friends Day to you. I know I wil be a day late in your time zone, but I still have time over here!! I have added a few quotes about friends. Now it is difficult to narrow down good friendship quotes but I think this best suits my best friend. For those of you who don't know, her name happens to be Lara and she just happens to be my sister, and I have always wondered if we were meant to be twins so this is fitting...."Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies."
-Aristotle. Now I also love this next one because I think it is true but you never really realize the little things that you do with friends that matter....."We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often."
-Jeanette Winterson. Enjoy the day and all your friends.