Monday, November 28, 2005

circle of friends

our kitchen is effectively christmas-ised and looks really warm and cozy. we had such a great time decorating and it was nice to spend time with the girls from my flat, including our honourary flatmate!

the christmas party was a success and i hope that it did a little to get all our guests into the spirit.

good thing my ani difranco cd arrived today. just the kind of music i am in need of today. and you know it is never good when you need ani.

like all the others, this too shall pass.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Ani!!!! I hope that all is good, or at least OK in your world. Christmas is just around the corner and that brings family and friends once again!! All the positive energy I can spare is going your way.

lu said...

thanks dirty, i appreciate it. and you can hold the proud honour of having purchased me my first ani cd!

kristen said...

so which slippers are yours?

I brought out the "feeling crappy" mix today...good times.

lu said...

the giant pink ones, of course!

cheers to the 'feeling crappy' mix, i am there with you today.

Anonymous said...

Really your first one! I am honoured...just a plug for some great music, that I am sure a lot of you would enjoy.Bediwin Soundclash, was in the Deer, and I must say, I haven't taken his CD out since his showing.

kristen said...

Just for you (ok, i was interested too, but I was thinking of you): I JUST saw the defeat of Martin's liberal minority government. Believe it or not, it was a raucous affair. (make really bad rhyming government jokes at will)

lu said...

thanks for the update, i found cbc radio on the internet and listened to it. they actually threw the papers! i appreciate your update, exciting times to be in ottawa!